Hyundai Capital Bank Europe is the first non-European financial service corporation obtaining a full European bank license from ECB since 2008. The newly established Hyundai Capital Bank Europe, with its headquarter located in Frankfurt/Main, is the European subsidiary of the South Korean Hyundai Capital Services Inc. in Seoul. With more than 10.000 employees worldwide, the corporation is the market leader in the field of financing and leasing of Hyundai and Kia vehicles.
We are now focusing on setting up the new automotive bank in Germany for the brands of Hyundai and Kia. For this reason, we are looking for highly motivated employees who are willing to take on this challenge and enthusiastically further develop the already created.
You have the unique chance to implement your ideas into our rapidly growing business, a truly international company an exceptional corporate culture. This means an amazing work environment in the heart of the German bank center.
Exciting, Opportunities – Join us!
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures especially with respect to strategy changes.
- Prepare payroll entries for the wage and salary administration for employees of Hyundai Capital
- Review of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff and clients.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems
- Input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
- Pre-preparation of the annual financial statement
- Assistance with the rendering of tax declarations and tax returns.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
- Direct financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Assist Hyundai Capital Europe’s subsidiary in all accounting and tax related matters
- University degree in Finance or similar
- Min 3 years of accounting experience
- Accurate working style
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
- Ability to work efficiently in a multicultural environment
- Strong business acumen & strategic mindset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly numerate, rigorous thinking, exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to challenge traditional ways of doing things
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Proficient computing skills
- Ability to work in a highly time sensitive, dynamic and growing environment
- High degree of initiative, self-direction
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Solid work ethic and strong dedication to excellence & delivering results
- Flexible working hours
- Performance based compensation
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team
- Modern workplace in the heart of the banking metropolis Frankfurt am Main
- Ideal traffic connection
- Free breakfast including fruit basket
We look forward to receiving your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also indicate your notice period and salary expectation.