Hyundai Capital Bank Europe is the first non-European financial service corporation obtaining a full European bank license from ECB since 2008. The newly established Hyundai Capital Bank Europe, with its headquarter located in Frankfurt/Main, is the European subsidiary of the South Korean Hyundai Capital Services Inc. in Seoul. With more than 10.000 employees worldwide, the corporation is the market leader in the field of financing and leasing of Hyundai and Kia vehicles.
We are now focusing on setting up the new automotive bank in Germany for the brands of Hyundai and Kia. For this reason, we are looking for highly motivated employees who are willing to take on this challenge and enthusiastically further develop the already created.
You have the unique chance to implement your ideas into our rapidly growing business, a truly international company an exceptional corporate culture. This means an amazing work environment in the heart of the German bank center.
Exciting, Opportunities – Join us!
- Act as both a Compliance Officer and AML Officer
- Preparation of the Compliance report for senior management
- Identify internal Compliance activities, define the requirements as well as implement and enforce those in policies and control processes
- Manage Compliance-related projects in accordance with global headquarter
- Organize and run the Compliance Review Board meetings
- Preparation of the AML report for senior management, conduction of the annual analysis of money laundering hazard
- First point of contact for Compliance- and AML-related questions as well as implementation of relevant guidelines
- Advise senior management and staff in respect of regulatory requirements, identify and implement those
- Conduction of Compliance/AML training to staff and senior management
- Correspondence with national supervisory bodies and other external authorities
- Close cooperation with all areas of the bank
- University degree in law or business administration
- Minimum 6 years of experience in banking/financial services or automotive industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of the core regulations for banks in Germany
- Good understanding of the legal and regulatory requirements for a financial institution
- Outstanding analytical skills
- German and English: fluent in speaking and writing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience within an international organization
- High degree of initiative, self-direction
- Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work
- Flexible working hours
- Performance based compensation
- Pleasant working atmosphere in an international team
- Modern workplace in the heart of the banking metropolis Frankfurt am Main
- Ideal traffic connection
- Free breakfast including fruit basket
We look forward to receiving your application to email@example.com.
Please also indicate your notice period and salary expectation.