Diese Website nutzt Cookies um Ihnen das bestmögliche Nutzungserlebnis zu bieten. Cookie-Informationen werden in Ihrem Browser gespeichert; diese dienen dazu, Sie bei wiederholtem Besuch der Website wiederzuerkennen und helfen unserem Team bei einer besseren Beurteilung, welche Bereiche der Website für Sie am interessantesten und nützlichsten sind.
Risk Controller (f/m/d)
Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Frankfurt am Main
The team Risk Control is responsible for operating the risk control function at HCBE in compliance with the MaRisk, Banco Santander as well as Hyundai Capital Services group guidelines. This does include the oversight function for the entire spectrum of delivered services through Banking as a Service (BaaS): ICAAP, appropriate loss loan reserves calculation, IRRBB, ILAAP, and a sound reporting/consultation on all risk categories to senior management and shareholders. Key responsibilities of the team include the development and alignment of a coherent risk strategy/risk appetite statement as well as the performance of risk identification and risk control self-assessments.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain and further develop a group-wide risk controlling framework for HCBE and its subsidiaries in coherence with the internal and external requirements
- Maintain and further develop an internal risk controlling system and streamline materials for risk management instruments
- Perform regular assessments for oversight of BaaS result adequacy of such topics as ICAAP, ILAAP, IRRBB, LLR, IRBA, OpRisk, Residual Value Risk, and stress test results
- Perform regular assessment of subsidiaries as an economic oversight
- Coordinate operational risk management (incl. risk self-assessment and incident database) via tight servicer alignment
- Prepare reports to senior management and shareholders on all risk categories as well as coordinate ad-hoc reports
- Prepare and actively contribute to Risk Control and Risk Approval Committees
- Coordinate change processes according to the MaRisk AT 8 and the group standards
- Perform control of trades that are closed in the front office for funding and hedging products by conducting data validation and market conformity checks, confirming the trades
- Close cooperation with other areas of the bank (e.g., treasury, controlling, sales)
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEEDEducation & Experience
- University degree (M.Sc.) with a quantitative focus
- Several years of experience within risk controlling or risk management of a (captive) bank. Consulting and/or audit experiences preferred
- Experience in developing and challenging methodologies and procedures in capital and liquidity adequacy assessment processes, credit, market and operational risk management, and new product process (internal control system know-how)
- Experience in the development of management information systems (MIS)
- Experience within an international environment is a plus
Skills, Competencies & Other Requirements:
- Knows the banking regulations
- Applies analytical and logical reasoning
- Communicates in a clear, concise, organized, and convincing manner for an intended audience, particularly communication with senior management (English and German)
- Takes a high degree of self-initiative, working autonomously
- Ensure to deliver results
- Follows tight deadlines
- Organizes tasks even under high pressure
WHY US?Our role as a captive for Hyundai Motor Germany and KIA Germany is characterized on the one hand by permanent growth. Contrary to the trend, we have been able to continuously increase our market share.
On the other hand, the many new vehicle models with innovative drives not only require professional support, but also the further development of existing processes and products.
That's why we are looking for you: motivated and enthusiastic employees who live the same dynamics in everyday life as we do as a captive.
And these are just a few of the many benefits:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working
- Table football
Large scope for decision-making and action with flat hierarchies corresponds to our corporate culture, alongside an international team with very good team spirit. Our international corporate culture in particular offers you interesting career prospects for your personal development.
If you trade in your home office for office space, you can expect more than just a breath-taking view of the Frankfurt am Main metropolitan region. We offer you modern and innovative workplaces with a great 360-degree view of the Main metropolis.